Welcome to postterest ("postterest", "us", "us," or "us"). postterest provides a fast way to share information content that appeals to you through various platforms of our content. Simply write the title of the image according to the theme of the picture, select the picture, send.
- Our policies apply to all visitors, users and other users who access the Service ("Users").
1. OUR COLLECTION INFORMATION
We collect the following types of information:
Information you provide directly to us:
- Your username, password and email address when registering the account.
- Profile information you provide for your user profile (eg, first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others "found" in postterest.
- User Content (such as titles, drawings, designs, comments and other materials) you submit to the Service.
- Communication between you and postterest. For example, we may send you services related emails (for example, Account Verification features, Changes / Additions from Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt-out of services related to e-mail.
Find your friends on postterest
- If you choose, you can use the "Find a friend" feature to find others with postterest account either through (i) your contact list, (ii) third-party social media sites or (iii) by searching for names and usernames in the search field (search) on postterest.
- If You Choose to find your friends through (i) your device's contact list, postterest will access your contact list to determine if someone associated with your contacts uses the Service.
- If you choose to find your friend (iii) by searching the name or username in the service, just type in the search field ("search") and will search in our Service.
- Notes on "Invite Friends": If you choose to invite someone to the Service via the "Invite Friends" feature, you can select someone directly from the contact list on your device and send text or e-mail from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges applicable to communications sent from your device, and since this invitation comes directly from your personal account, the "postterest" Service does not have access or control over this communication.
We use a third-party analytics tool to help us measure traffic trends and use for the Service. This tool collects information sent by the device or our Services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons and other information that helps us improve the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it can not be used to identify specific individual Users.
Cookies and similar technologies:
- More information is available at us (.........)
Log File Information
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (eg, visit) a web page or application. This can also be provided when the context of a web page or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Services, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including the address of the request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, reference / exit page and URL, number of clicks on how you interact with the Service link, domains, landing pages, viewed pages, and other information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are being clicked by recipients. This information allows more accurate reporting and upgrading of the Services.
- When you use a mobile device such as a pc, tablet or phone to access the Services, we may access, collect, monitor, your storage, and / or further set one or more "device identifiers". Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identifies your mobile device. Device identifiers may be data stored in connection with hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by postterest.
- Device Identifiers may send information to us or to third-party partners about how you browse and use the Service and may assist us or others provide reports or personalized content and advertisements. Some features of the Services may not work properly if the user or device provider identifier is interrupted or disabled.
- Metadata usually becomes technical data related to User Content. For example, Metadata can explain how, when and by whom content and content are formatted.
- Users can add or add Metadata to their User Content including titles, hastags (for example, for keyword keywords when you expose an image, design), geotags such as your location, (images), Comments or other data. This makes your content more accessible to others and more interactive. If you geotag when exposing an image or design that you use someone else's API, your latitude and longitude will be stored with title, image, design, and searchability (eg via location or map features) if your image is played by you accordingly with your settings.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Help you access your information efficiently after logging in.
- Remember the information so that you do not have to re-enter it during your visit or visit the Service.
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which may include online advertising or other forms of marketing.
- Provide, repair, test and, monitor the effectiveness of our Services.
- Develop and test new products and features.
- Monitor metrics such as number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Diagnose or correct technological problems.
- Automatically update applications or services on your device.
- postterest or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or events ("Events") on the Service. If you do not wish to participate in an Event, do not use certain Metadata (title, hastag or geotagging) related to the event.
3. SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside postterest (or group of companies that postterest be part of) without your consent, except as noted in this policy.
- We may share User Content and your information (but excluding cookie information, log files, device identifiers, location data and user data) with the business being legally part of the same group of companies as postterest is from, or it is part of the group it ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand and improve the Services (including by providing analysis) and Affiliate services themselves (including by providing you with a better and more relevant experience). But this Affiliate will respect the choice you make calm your image.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information will allow third-party ad networks to, inter alia, provide targeted ads that they find most appealing to you.
- We may remove some data that may identify you and share anonymous data with others. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that is no longer related to your sharing of such Aggregate information.
Parties you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose to the Service, such as User Content, is publicly available, as governed by the applicable privacy settings you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile settings. Once you have distributed the User Content or have it published, the User Content may be reused by others.
- If you delete information that you send to the Service, Copies may still be visible on cached pages and archived from the Service, or if other Users or parties using the postterest API have copied or stored the information.
What happens if a Control changes
Responding to legal and hazard prevention requests:
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (such as a search warrant, court order or court order) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to jurisdictional legal requests outside of our operating country where we have a good faith belief that such responses are required by law in that jurisdiction, affecting users in jurisdiction, and in accordance with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information if we have a good faith belief to: detect, prevent and deal with fraud and other illegal activities; To protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of the Inquiry; And to prevent death or physical damage it will happen. The information we receive from your is accessible.
4. HOW WE HAVE YOUR INFORMATION.
- The information you want via the Service may be stored and processed in our country or other country in which postterest, Affiliate or Service Provider is a facility.
- The Posters, Affiliates or Service Provider may transfer the information we collect about you, including Personal information across borders and States or your jurisdiction to other States or jurisdictions around the world. If you are in the European Union or any other area of the Act that regulates and uses data that may be different from the law, our State, please record us with information, including personal information, to countries and jurisdictions that do not have the same data. Law as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information secure and take reasonable steps (to request unique keywords) to verify your identity before granting you to your Account. However, postterest can not guarantee the security of the information you send to postterest or warranty information about the Service inaccessible, messaged, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and unique account information, and for controlling access to email between you and postterest, at any time. Your Privacy Settings may also be the change of social media services you connect to postterest to their services. We can not be responsible for the actions of the functionality, privacy or security of other organizations.
5. YOUR OPTIONS ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION.
Your account information and profile / privacy settings:
- Change your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by removing or clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt-out of communications relating to the Service (for example, Confirmation, purchase confirmation, billing and reminder, changes / additions to Service Notification, technical and security features).
- ................. Learn more about visiting or modifying your account information.
How long do we store your User Content:
- Termination or your account, postterest, its Affiliates or its Service Provider may retain information (meaning your profile information) and user content for storage, archiving, and / or auditing purposes.
- ................ Learn more about.
6. CHILD PRIVACY
postterest does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13 or deliberately allow such person to register with the Service. The services and content are not intended for children under 13 years of age. If we find that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will remove such information as soon as possible. If you believe you can get information from or about a child under 13 years of age, please contact us.
7. WEBSITE AND OTHER SERVICES.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT THE CAUSED USERS
In case of death of postterest user, please contact us. We will usually communicate via email; If we are touched by other information, we will contact you at the email address you deem to your request.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US.